Why Content Marketing is a Perfect Strategy for Your Online Business
Hello guys! My apologies for not updating this blog for almost for 9 weeks , I was busy with other commitment. And thank you for your support and to keep visiting my blog. You most probably have seen this phrase “Content is King” many times when you surf the net. Today, I will discuss with you why content marketing is perfect strategy for your online business. And also I will show you ways to create a great content.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a marketing strategy of creating, publishing, delivering helpful, relevant and valuable information to captivate attention the targeted audience with the objective of engaging and driving profitable customer action.
Why Content Marketing?
An effective content marketing campaign can bring you an incredible reach, influence and ultimately money when used constructively and positively. If you able to grasp the market changes, now is just the right time get into content marketing! Since search engines and social networks are making it increasingly easy for audiences to find and share the information, your message can reach targeted audiences in a short of time and possible to go viral with little effort.
By publishing content with value information that your visitors need, you can attract very specific target audiences you’re trying to reach provided your content optimized with relevant keywords. You can build your small business website as influential as a news channel.
Six reasons why content marketing can be a Perfect Strategy for Your Online Business:
1. Earn trust: People don’t really trust advertisers and they skeptical about the advertiser’s sincerity and feel unpleasant for taking time out of their day. But when you publish helpful information it’s brings you the reverse results and you’ve just become a trusted resource.
2. Go viral: It takes just minutes for readers to get your content go viral by sharing it if they like what they read. But it’s won’t be get viral until you do some good initial promotion, and an interesting content can quickly go viral of its own as readers share it with their friends and contacts.
3. Organic search market: By optimizing relevant and the best keywords in your content, you can possibly place your web page on first page of Search Engines Result Page and drive organic search visitors to your site.
4. Branding: As the publisher you can control and get more say in what people hear about you. You cannot control how people react to your content but you can put a content that promotes you as an expert.
5. Overhead cost: The cost of publishing content at your blog or website starts at zero unless you’re outsourcing your content or graphics and videos.
6. Brand awareness and customer acquisition rise to the top of content marketing goals.
For complete stats please visit content marketing institute.(PDF file)
Well, I hope you’re enjoying this blog post cause I have no plan to stop it right here . I need to show you the ways of creating a great content to make this blog post has its value.
How to Create Great Contents?
Below is the list of tips that could help you to create a better contents for your blog.
1. Spread value and helpful information.
The goal here is to create something interesting that is a sort of formula to help people do their jobs better. You should try to create content that helps people become expert in an area of their lives that related to your business. Hold your content to a standard that makes it more than interesting and offer practical advice or teach people something they didn’t already know.
2. Create a content using simple words that easily understandable.
If your website mean to everyone or not involve with scientific research papers is best to write with using lay man terms. Use simple English that can be easily understandable.
3. Avoid being too brand-centric with your content.
When you create a content you should make sure you put it in a way that it centers on your customers. Your customers need to understand the relevance of the content that links with them and they are not going to be so bothered about information that is about you and your brand.
4. Writing for your targeted audience.
Always think about the type of audience your content should attract first. And avoid to put too many stories that tells all about yourself, not only will that one piece of content suffer: all of the content that you’re going to publish thereon after is going to suffer because you will lose the reader’s trust. Put your long term business goal first and your branding strategy second.
5. A picture can be thousands of words.
Images & graphics, videos and presentations that are highly visual allow a large amount of information to be shared effectively. You’ll find that your post that has visual content will actually attract more visitors and that particular content will most liked by people.
6. Get creative.
You can create worthy content around anything you or your company deal with.
7. Don’t shy away from being personal.
Stories are compelling. We all love stories and its give you a chance to express the heart-and-soul of your product or brand. Who are you and what you do? Tell stories about what’s unique about your company, staffs and products. You need to build a narrative over a time and learn to tell your story bit-by-bit to keep your blog consistently interesting and pull in more repeat visitors!
8. Use your blog as a publishing platform.
Best to publish your contents first at a blog own by you or your company. Don’t spend too much time on other people’s platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Well, I agree there is definitely value there for your business, but your content should be published first on your own channel and then syndicate it to other channels to get back-links. Google’s Panda Updates strictly filter content that consider duplicate on their Search Engine Result Pages. When you publish your content at other people platform first and then at your own channel it will consider duplicate content at your blog.
9. Minimize commercializing the content.
Minimize the commercial values and the branding statements in your content; your blog is about your visitors; and not about you! Your branding should integrated in your web design at top of your page to get maximum advantages.
10. Don’t go straight for the lead form or sales page.
Don’t always go for the sale page right away! Most certainly don’t produce an awesome piece of content and then hide it behind a mailing list sign up form. Building a relationship is important and the first thing your visitor needs to see is that you are providing them free and useful information. Try to build a relationship slowly through good content, then you can build your mailing list smoothly.
11. Content marketing needs commitment!
You’ve got to be able to sustain in providing contents for long term. Having a blog is a bit like having a child; it’s great, but it’s need your attention and a long-term commitment. It really will bring great results to your campaigns but its needs your commitment that you’ve got to keep and must always be useful and substantial.
I hope you have enjoyed and learned something new today to make money with your blog. If you like this post please share it, thank you.